Thursday, May 8, 2008

About Me


Around January 2007, I was handed an old point and shoot camera by my grandfather for my late Christmas gift. With it, I explored a form of art and experienced a rude awakening. I was able to express myself in a new form. Photography!

I believe that without that camera, I could not have been taught that valuable lesson that so many different photographers express. That is, that no camera can make a good image, though it may help, or make things easier to catch, but the true art form is up to the photographer, and the photographer alone.

I am new to the world of photography, but even the greatest artists had a beginning. Because I am so new, I have yet a style to hone in on. But one thing that I am sure of is that my sole purpose of closing that shutter is not just for beauty, but for the emotion that that photo may bring to another. I take pictures to show others what I see.



Here is some resent pictures of me with my clients, friends, and just me.






3 comments:

Adam said...

peter! this is really cool. if you subscribe your blog, other people can see it and you can get famous. you can refer people to it too to see your photos! more pr.

Alyssa said...

Peter. I am amazed and captivated. This is incredible. Seriously.

Alyssa said...

I just looked at your flikr site and wow...maybe sometime we could look at it together and talk about your pictures on there since I can't put in all in comments.